The Iwaki is a warm and practical winter jacket with synthetic insulation, multiple pockets, and a detachable adjustable hood. Waterproof closures and taped inner seams make it ideal for milder winter days, and the interactive pocket allows for safe phone use, while elasticated hem and ribbed cuffs provide protection from the wind.
- Straight fit with a below the hip length.
- Zone K3: -25˚C.
- Natural tech two-ply fabric: windproof, waterproof, breathable and sustainable.
- Recycled feather thermo synthetic insulation.
- Front waterproof zip closure with magnetic snap placket and storm flap underneath.
- Removable adjustable hood with visor and snap flap.
- Two snap collar, drawcord adjustable elastic hem and ribbed cuffs with Velcro adjusters.
- Multiple waterproof front pockets and interior media pocket with earphone jack.
- Reflective 'Kanuk Est. 1970' graphic print on left chest.
Model is 6'0/1.85 m and is wearing a size Medium.
Shell: 50% nylon, 50% cotton. Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 100% recycled polyester.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Chalk/Black
Product Code: 10168 1243