Inspired by post-war bush pilots, this camo print bomber embodies the durability, warmth, and mobility essential for Arctic runways. As one of Canada Goose's iconic and beloved jackets, it pays homage to its heritage while offering customizable options for extended hood coverage with interchangeable trims.
- Classic fit with a bomber hip length.
- TEI3: Fundamental -10°C to -20°C.
- Arctic-Tech fabric: extreme conditions, water repellent and durable.
- 625 fill power responsibly sourced duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with snap placket and storm flap underneath.
- Two-way adjustable down tunnel hood with removable fur ruff and shaping wire.
- Ribbed hem, ribbed cuffs and reinforced elbows.
- Four exterior pockets, interior drop-in pocket and left sleeve pen patch pocket.
Model is 6'1/1.85 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell: 84% polyester, 16% cotton. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 80% down, 20% feathers.
Dry clean only.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Classic Camo
Product Code: 7999MP 316