Black warm durable functional quilted stretch CORDURA® nylon zip up reflective hooded down coat.
- TEI2 Versatile: 0°C & -15°C.
- CORDURA® Classic fabric: water resistant, durable, rugged & strong.
- Dry mapping: hood and upper body is made from waterproof Tri-Durance fabric.
- 750 fill power hutterite white duck down.
- 360° reflectivity.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Wind flap guard under front zipper with white 'Canada Goose' webbed logo print tape.
- Single two-way adjustable back drawcord down hood.
- Quilted-through design with narrow quilting pattern flex point crafting.
- Slightly elongated back.
- Brushed tricot lined collar and chin guard.
- Articulated sleeves with underarm gussets.
- Dynamic knit fabric on underarms.
- Recessed power stretch cuffs with thumb holes and scalloped cuff overlays.
- Two large two-way zip pockets with mesh paneling and small fleece lined pocket inside.
- Two interior pockets: zip security pocket and mesh drop-in pocket.
- Interior stretch backpack straps.
- Canada Goose woven disc logo on left sleeve.
Fit: classic. Length: hip.
Model is 6' 1/2"/1.86 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell 1: 100% nylon. Shell 2: face: 94% nylon, 6% elastane, back: 100% polyester. Shell 3: face: 75% nylon, 25% elastane, back: 92% polyester, 8% elastane. Lining: 100% polyester. Fill: 90% down, 10% feathers.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Product Code: 2742M BLK