Black warm durable soft stretch quilted zip up hooded lightweight down jacket.
- TEI1 Lightweight: 5°C to -5°C.
- Feather-light fabric: soft, wind resistant, water resistant, downproof and ultra lightweight.
- Tri-Durance soft shell fabric: four-way stretch, water repellent, windproof and breathable.
- Thermal mapping technology.
- 675 fill power white goose down.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Wind flap under front zipper.
- Adjustable drawcord down hood with hidden cordlock adjusters and 3M reflective double stripe detail on back.
- Quilted through hood, sleeve and back hem.
- Softshell fabric front, back and underarms.
- Articulated sleeves with underarm gussets.
- Ribbed storm cuffs.
- Front slanted fleece lined welt hidden zip pockets with webbed pull tab.
- Interior welt zip security pocket.
- Black D-ring attachment at waist for gloves.
- Canada Goose woven disc logo on left sleeve.
Fit: classic. Length: hip.
Model is 6'0"/1.83 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell 1: 100% nylon. Shell 2 face: 84% nylon, 16% elastane. Shell 2 back: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Product Code: 2231M BLK