Deep blue warm durable versatile sustainable smooth quilted nylon zip up hooded lightweight down jacket.
- Zone K3: -25°C.
- Fill power: 800 Canadian Hutterite white duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with six front snap button down storm flap placket.
- Drawcord adjustable stowaway hood that packs into snap button collar.
- Stand up puffed collar.
- Quilted through design with slight shine finish.
- Inner elastic cuffs with suede knit lining and insulated wrist finishing.
- Interior welt zip pocket.
- Gold 'Kanuk' rubber patch logo on left sleeve.
- Fabric shell with hydrophobic microporous lamination and water repellent finish.
- Four exterior pockets: two snap button flap and zip double entry patch pockets and two fleece lined welt hidden zip chest pockets.
- Shell fabric features: windproof, waterproof: 10,000 mm, breathable: 5,000 g/24 hr and odor resistant.
Fit: straight. Length: above the knee.
Model is 6'2"/1.90 m and is wearing a size Large.