Faded black warm durable versatile sustainable cotton nylon zip up reflective hooded winter jacket.
- Zone K3: -25˚C.
- Natural tech two-ply seam-sealed fabric shell with hydrophobic microporous lamination and durable water repellent finish.
- Cotton gives a natural, matte appearance while nylon adds a modern sheen to the fabric.
- Shell fabric features: windproof, waterproof: 10,000 mm and breathable: 10,000 g/24 hr.
- Recycled feather thermo synthetic insulation.
- Front waterproof coated zip closure with six magnetic storm placket.
- Wind flap under front zipper.
- Quilted lining.
- Removable snap hood with visor.
- Stand up collar with two snap button closure.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Interior adjustable drawcord hem.
- Inner ribbed storm cuffs with rubber banded velcro wrist tab adjusters.
- Seven exterior pockets: two front magnetic flap and slit double entry patch pockets, one waterproof zip back patch pocket, one waterproof zip chest pocket with full web pull, one waterproof zip chest patch pocket with built-in coin pocket, one magnetic flap pocket and one waterproof zip left sleeve patch pocket with full webbed pull.
- Interior waterproof zip mesh media patch pocket with earphone jack.
- Reflective 'Kanuk Est. 1970' graphic print logo on left chest.
Fit: straight. Length: below the hips.
Model is 6'0/1.85 m and is wearing a size Medium.