This jacket provides ultimate warmth with its ethically recovered duck down and cocoon-like design. Equipped with multiple pockets and an adjustable sherpa lined hood, it ensures maximum comfort and protection against the coldest weather.
- Straight fit with a knee length.
- Zone K3: -25°C.
- Recycled softouch fabric: soft, water repellent, wind resistant and ultra-light.
- Fill power: 800 white hutterite duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Two-way adjustable hood with Sherpa lining.
- Drawstring adjustable tunnel hem and insulated elastic cuff with suede knit fabric.
- Front fleece lined hidden zip pockets and interior drawcord tunnel pocket.
Model is 6'0/1.85 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Matte Black
Product Code: 30177 1047