Matte black warm durable sustainable poly zip up hooded lightweight cocoon style down winter jacket.
- Zone K3: -25°C.
- Recycled soft ultra-silky fabric shell with PET fibers and durable water repellent finish.
- Shell fabric features: water repellent, wind resistant and ultra-light.
- Fill power: 800 white hutterite duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Quilted lining.
- Two-way adjustable hood.
- Sherpa hood and front facing lining.
- Cocoon effect.
- Adjustable drawstring tunnel hem.
- Insulated elastic cuffs with suede knit lining.
- Two front fleece lined welt hidden zip patch pockets.
- Interior drawcord cinch patch pocket.
- Gold 'Kanuk' rubber patch logo on left sleeve.
Fit: loose. Length: knee. Cut: straight.
Model is 6'0/1.85 m and is wearing a size Large.