This jacket draws inspiration from Montreal's iconic snowy park, delivering both warmth and style in temperatures as low as -25°C. Made with water-resistant fabric and high-loft Thermo+ insulation, it features a storm system hood and soft insulated inner cuffs for added comfort and protection against the elements.
- Regular fit with a mid-thigh length.
- Zone K3: -25˚C.
- Mini ottoman fabric: windproof, water resistant, breathable and sustainable.
- Thermo+ synthetic insulation.
- Two-way front zip closure with matte snap placket and storm flap underneath.
- Two-way adjustable hood compatible with 23 inch fur with zipper.
- Insulated elastic wrist cuffs with tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves.
- Front fleece lined hidden zip pockets and interior zip patch pocket.
Model is 6'1/1.85 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% polyester.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Deep Blue
Product Code: 10586 1158