Black warm durable sustainable nylon oxford zip up hooded down bomber jacket. A part of Masterpiece Core collection.
- Temperature rating 3: cold climates.
- Made with 30% of recycled materials.
- 3-layer oxford fabric shell with water repellent treatment and polyurethane lamination.
- Technical features: waterproof, windproof, downproof and breathable.
- 730 fill power duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Webbed wind flap under front zipper.
- Chevron quilted lining.
- Two-way adjustable down hood with stitch snap button down storm visor.
- Partially taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes.
- Ribbed storm hem and cuffs.
- Four interior zip mesh pockets.
- Reinforced webbed grab strap.
- Yellow removable adjustable elastic metal hook collar.
- Red 'Parajumpers' embroidered velcro patch logo on left sleeve.
- Three exterior pockets: two slanted fleece lined snap button flap pockets and left sleeve snap button flap utility patch pocket.
Fit: regular. Length: hip.
Model is 6'1/1.85 m and is wearing a size Large.