Black warm durable sustainable nylon oxford zip up hooded down jacket. A part of Masterpiece Core collection.
- Temperature rating 3: cold climates.
- Made with 30% of recycled materials.
- 3-layer oxford fabric shell with water repellent treatment and polyurethane lamination.
- Technical features: waterproof, windproof, downproof and breathable.
- 730 fill power duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with seven snap button storm placket.
- Taped wind flap under front zipper.
- Chervon quilted lining.
- Adjustable drawcord toggle down hood with snap button down stitched visor.
- Partially taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes.
- Cozy inner puffed collar.
- Back shoulder vents.
- Side seam zip vent on right side.
- Adjustable interior darwcord waist.
- Inner ribbed storm cuffs.
- Four interior zip mesh pockets.
- Back reinforced grab strap.
- Yellow elastic neck strap with sliver metal branded hook and 'PJS' embroidered velcro patch logo on left sleeve.
- Five exterior pockets: two side fleece lined snap button flap pockets, two fleece lined snap button flap chest pockets and left sleeve utility pocket.
Fit: regular. Length: hip.
Model is 6'1/1.85 m and is wearing a size Large.