Founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, Maharishi explores the dualistic nature of the universe-expressed through blending Eastern and Western silhouettes and graphic influences, taking a pacifist approach to military-grade utilitarian design, representing camouflage as a symbol of nature and art, and respecting nature whilst utilizing technology.
Army green vintage military utilitarian sustainable textile nylon low top sneakers. Reebok collaboration with Maharishi.
- Seven hole lace up closure.
- Black neoprene lining.
- Removable injection molded foam insole.
- Nylon tongue.
- Black nylon toe cap.
- Black nylon heel patch with moss suede trim.
- Black TPU molded heel counter.
- Black 3D sculpted textured midsole.
- Gum durable treaded outsole.
- Black nylon 'Reebok' formstrip branding on sides.
- Logos: moss 'Reebok Classic' embossed graphic print serrated suede patch archive logo on tongue, black 'Maharishi' graphic print logo on insole, moss 'Maharishi' embossed graphic print patch logo on lateral side.
Upper: textile, nylon and suede. Sole: gum rubber.