Dark oak warm durable sustainable shiny quilted nylon ripstop zip up hooded down parka.
- Temperature rating: 3 - warmest.
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
- Shiny ripstop fabric shell with non-PFC DWR finish.
- WindWall™ wind resistant fabric shell.
- 550 fill power goose down.
- Two-way front zip closure with five front velcro storm placket.
- Wind flap under front zipper with tonal webbed tape.
- Adjustable drawcord down hood.
- Oversized puffed baffle design with contrast yokes, sleeve panels and cuffs.
- Interior adjustable drawcord hem.
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop velcro tabs.
- Two front fleece lined welt hidden zip pockets.
- Interior zip patch pocket.
- White 'The North Face' embroidered logos on left chest and back right shoulder.
- White '550' embroidered print on left sleeve.
Fit: relaxed. Length: hip.
Model is 6'2"/1.90 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Fill: 75% down, 25% waterfowl feathers.
Machine wash warm.
Made in Vietnam.
Supplier Color: Dark Oak
Product Code: NF0A4QYX6S21