Black warm durable sustainable plain weave nylon zip up hooded faux fur long down parka.
- Temperature rating: 3 - warmest.
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
- DryVent™ 2L nylon fabric shell with non-PFC DWR finish.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- 600 fill power goose down.
- Two-way front zip closure with five front velcro storm placket.
- Wind flap under front zipper.
- Quilted poly lining.
- Adjustable drawcord hood with removable faux fur trim.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop velcro tab cuffs.
- Interior zip media pocket.
- White 'The North Face' embroidered logos on left chest and back right shoulder.
- White '600' embroidered print on left sleeve.
- Four exterior pockets: two front fleece lined double entry patch pockets and two slanted welt hidden zip alpine chest pockets.
Fit: relaxed. Length: mid-thigh.
Model is 6'2"/1.90 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Hood trim: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic. Fill: 75% recycled down, 25% recycled waterfowl feathers.
Machine wash warm.
Made in Indonesia.
Supplier Color: TNF Black
Product Code: NF0A5GJFJK31