Black durable functional sustainable nylon zip up hooded lightweight two-layer DryVent™ jacket.
- Made with recycled materials.
- DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric and DWR finish.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Two-way front zip closure with seven concealed velcro and snap double storm flap placket.
- Upper body mesh lining.
- Two-way adjustable drawcord three piece hood.
- Meld grey contrast lower back, underarms and cuffs.
- Interior adjustable drawcord hem.
- Reinforced stitched pinstriped elbow and shoulder patches.
- Adjustable velcro tab cuffs.
- Four exterior pockets: two side seam welt hidden zip pockets and front mesh lining zip chest pockets with waterproof coating.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Welt hidden zip pocket on left sleeve.
- White 'The North Face' embroidered logos on back and left sleeve.
- White 'The North Face' woven black box logo on right sleeve.
- White 'DryVent™' embroidered print on left sleeve.
Fit: regular. Fit: hip.
Model is 6'0"/1.83 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell: 100% nylon. Patches: 68% nylon, 32% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester.
Machine wash warm.
Made in Bangladesh.
Product Code: NF0A7R2BJK3