Black rugged warm durable sustainable waterproof nubuck leather heritage rubber toe hiking boots.
- Waterproof and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic.
- Six metal D-ring and hook lace up closure.
- Breathable nylon ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic.
- Removable molded anti-fatigue footbed.
- Suede padded collar.
- Ballistic nylon tongue.
- Molded rubber toe.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Nylon laces.
- Features: TIMBERDRY™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic and Smart Comfort® Biorhythmic technology.
- Logos: grey 'Timberland' rubber patch logo on tongue and grey 'Timberland' graphic print logo on insole and lateral side heel.
Upper: nubuck leather and ballistic nylon. Sole: rubber lug.
Made in Cambodia.
Supplier Color: Black Nubuck
Product Code: TB0A2QQ7001