Moonstone grey sleek warm durable versatile fit zip up hooded fur down parka.
- TEI3 Fundamental: -10°C to -20°C.
- Arctic-Tech fabric: extreme conditions, water resistant and durable.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with seven front military button down storm placket.
- Quilted stitch wind flap under front zipper.
- Two-way adjustable down hood.
- Removable coyote fur ruff with adjustable shaping wire.
- Tricot inner chin guard.
- Slightly elongated back with zip gusset closure.
- Interior adjustable drawcord waist.
- Inner ribbed storm cuffs.
- Two front slanted fleece lined pockets with two snap button flap pocket extra entry.
- Two interior pockets: zip security pocket and drop-in mesh patch pocket.
- Interior shoulder straps.
- Canada Goose woven disc logo on left sleeve.
Fit: classic. Length: mid-thigh.
Can be worn as a straight or A-line silhouette.
Model is 5'10/1.78 m and is wearing a size Small.