Faded black warm durable sustainable quilted cotton nylon blend zip up hooded long down puffer parka.
- Zone K5: -35°C.
- 2 ply shell with hydrophobic microporous lamination and water repellent finish.
- Fill power: 800 white hutterite duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Wind flap under front zipper.
- Front metal clip buckle webbed adjustable hood with 23 inch visor zipper.
- Quilted through design with matte and sheen finish.
- Raglan sleeves.
- High low hem with side slits.
- Inner ribbed storm cuffs.
- Interior zip patch pocket.
- Gold 'Kanuk' rubber patch logo on left sleeve.
- Shell fabric features: windproof, waterproof: 10,000 mm and breathable: 10,000 g/24 hr and odor resistant.
- Four exterior pockets: two fleece lined snap button flap patch pockets and two fleece lined zip chest pockets.
Fit: regular. Length: below the knee. Cut: straight silhouette.
Model is 5'11/1.80 m and is wearing a size X-Small.