This insulated parka, filled with Canadian duck down, ensures warmth in the harshest winter conditions. With a practical straight-cut design, multiple outside and inside pockets, a two-way zip, and an adjustable hood, it offers both functionality and style for braving the cold weather.
- Regular fit with a below the knee length and a straight cut.
- Zone K5: -35°C.
- Natural tech 2 ply fabric: windproof, waterproof and breathable.
- Fill power: 800 white hutterite duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with storm flap underneath.
- Metal clip buckle adjustable hood compatible with 23 inch visor with zipper.
- High low hem with rounded side slits.
- Raglan sleeves with double texture rib cuffs.
- Multiple exterior pockets and interior zip pocket.
Model is 5'11/1.80 m and is wearing a size X-Small.
Shell: 50% nylon, 50% cotton. Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Faded Black
Product Code: 30175 1159