Matte black warm durable soft sustainable matte quilted poly zip up hooded A-line down jacket.
- Zone K3: -25°C.
- Recycled soft ultra-silky fabric shell with PET fibers and durable water repellent finish.
- Shell fabric features: water repellent, wind resistant, downproof and ultra-light.
- Fill power: 800 white hutterite duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with six front snap button down puffed storm placket.
- Adjustable drawstring hood with rubber drawstring adjusters.
- Quilted through design with matte finish.
- Long side zip vents.
- Adjustable drawcord toggle hem.
- Insulated elastic cuffs with suede tricot finishing.
- Two front fleece lined hidden zip pockets.
- Interior drop-in patch pocket.
- Interior shoulder strap with 'Kanuk' jacquard knit logo print.
- Gold 'Kanuk' rubber patch logo on left sleeve.
Fit: loose. Length: thigh. Cut: A-line.
Model is 5'10/1.78 m and is wearing a size Small.