Experience luminous warmth in this loose-fitting coat, insulated with Canadian Hutterite down, designed for temperatures as low as -25°C. Made with recycled Softouch fabric, it features bold hem zippers for freedom of movement and a high collar with soft gathered cuffs to seal out drafts, making it perfect for big-city style and comfort on the go.
- Loose fit with a thigh length and A-line cut.
- Zone K3: -25°C.
- Recycled softouch fabric: soft, water repellent, wind resistant and ultra-light.
- Fill power: 800 white hutterite duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with snap placket.
- Braided drawstring adjustable hood.
- Drawcord adjustable hem and long side zip openings.
- Insulated elastic cuffs with suede tricot finishing.
- Front fleece lined hidden zip pockets, interior patch pocket and elastic back straps.
Model is 5'10/1.78 m and is wearing a size Small.
Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Matte Black
Product Code: 30117 1047