This down jacket delivers ultimate comfort with its soft touch recycled polyester shell and cocoon-like straight fit. Featuring a Sherpa-lined hood and multiple pockets, it blends originality with practicality and technical details for a warm and stylish winter essential.
- Loose fit with a knee length and straight cocoon cut.
- Zone K3: -25°C.
- Recycled softouch fabric: soft, water repellent, wind resistant and ultra-light.
- Fill power: 800 white hutterite duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Two-way adjustable hood with sherpa lining.
- Drawstring adjustable tunnel hem.
- Insulated elastic cuffs with suede tricot finishing.
- Multiple exterior pockets and interior drawcord tunnel patch pocket.
Model is 5'10/1.78 m and is wearing a size Small.
Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Sand
Product Code: 30184 1089