Stay warm in style with this expedition-style coat featuring maximum warmth-for-the-weight insulation, a waterproof, windproof exterior, and retro design. The two-way zipper with a snap-shut placket, Sherpa-lined hood, and cinched waist ensure ultimate cold protection, while large zippered hand pockets add functionality to this winter essential.
- Loose fit with a hip length and drop shoulders.
- Zone K2: -20°C.
- Recycled vintage ripstop fabric: soft, water repellent, wind resistant and ultra-light.
- Kanuk Thermo+ synthetic insulation.
- Two-way front zip closure with snap placket and collar.
- Sherpa-lined stand up collar with drawstring adjustable hood inside.
- Thick cord adjustable waist belt and ribbed cuffs.
- Multiple exterior pockets and interior zip pocket.
A part of Heritage collection.
Model is 5'10/1.78 m and is wearing a size Small.
Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% polyester.
Machine wash cold.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Ripstop Black
Product Code: 10163 1176