Lavender fog warm durable versatile sustainable quilted nylon ripstop zip up hooded 1996 model inspired printed down puffer jacket.
- Temperature rating: 3 - warmest.
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
- Midweight shiny ripstop and taffeta fabric with non-PFC DWR finish.
- Water and wind resistant.
- 700 fill power goose down.
- Front zip closure.
- Wind flap under front zipper with black webbed tape.
- Black adjustable drawcord hood with hood brim visor and stows into collar.
- Black stand up down collar.
- Allover mountain splatter print oversized puffed baffle design with contrast yokes.
- Interior adjustable drawcord hem.
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop velcro tabs and Triclimate® snap-in loops.
- Two side slanted welt hidden zip pockets.
- Interior zip patch pocket.
- White 'The North Face' embroidered logos on left chest and back right shoulder.
- White '700' embroidered print on left sleeve.
Fit: relaxed. Cut: boxy. Length: hip.
Model is 5'10/1.79 m and is wearing a size Small.