This jacket, introduced in 1989 for climbers, remains a reliable choice for any adventure. A best-selling style made from recycled Polartec® fleece, its retro-inspired design, ample storage, and water-repellent features make it a warm and lightweight essential.
- Relaxed fit with a hip length.
- Temperature rating 3: warmest.
- Recycled Sherpa fleece fabric with check durable water repellent overlay.
- Front zip closure with storm flap underneath.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Front zip pockets and welt zip left chest pocket.
- 'The North Face' woven black box logo on left sleeve.
Model is 5'10/1.79 m and is wearing a size Small.
Shell: 100% polyester. Overlay: 93% nylon, 7% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester.
Machine wash warm.
Made in Jordan.
Supplier Color: Lavender Fog/TNF Black
Product Code: NF0A7X386S11