The slim fitting design of this parka ensures warmth in changing conditions, with a removable adjustable down hood and fur ruff. Recessed rib knit cuffs and fleece lined hand warmer pockets provide added insulation, while customizable options allow you to extend hood coverage with interchangeable trims.
- Classic fit with a hip length.
- TEI3: Fundamental -10°C to -20°C.
- Arctic-Tech fabric: extreme conditions, water repellent and durable.
- 625 fill power Canadian white duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with snap placket and storm flap underneath.
- Removable two-way adjustable down hood with shaping wire and removable fur ruff.
- Tricot inner chin guard and recessed ribbed cuffs.
- Front large fleece lined double stacked zip pockets, interior zip and mesh pockets.
Model is 6'2"/1.88 m and is wearing a size Medium.
Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 80% down, 20% feathers.
Dry clean only.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Tan
Product Code: 3808M TAN