Elevate your winter wardrobe with the Nordic Tech recycled down parka featuring a removable hooded bib and natural fur collar. Designed for extreme cold, it's windproof, water-resistant, and breathable, with added functionality from hidden drawcords and insulated pockets, making it a timeless deep winter essential.
- Regular fit with a mid-thigh length.
- The Ultimate: down to -31°F/-35°C.
- 2-layer Nordic Tech shell: water resistant, windproof, breathable and air permeable.
- 800+ traceable duck down.
- Two-way front zip closure with snap button storm placket and storm flap underneath.
- Removable zip bib with rabbit fur lined hood and removable coyote fur ruff.
- Interior adjustable drawcord waist and ribbed storm cuffs.
- Front zip and flap double entry pockets, snap welt chest pockets and Interior zip pockets.
Model is 6' 1/2"/1.86 m and is wearing a size 42.
Shell: 59% nylon, 41% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% down, 10% feathers.
Dry clean only.
Supplier Color: Army
Product Code: EDWARD-C ARMY