The original jacket is designed for city dwellers, featuring convenient side zip vents and cuff zips to easily regulate your comfort in changing weather, eliminating the hassle of overheating during urban commutes. Say goodbye to discomfort while waiting for public transportation.
- Slim fit with a hip length.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold.
- Water repellent, wind resistant, down proof and durable.
- Front axe pull zip closure with military button storm placket and storm flap underneath.
- Removable two-way adjustable hood with snap closure and removable blue fox fur ruff.
- Adjustable side seam zip vents.
- Ribbed storm cuffs with adjustable zip cuff overlays.
- Flap pockets with military buttons, zip chest pocket and interior zip pockets.
Model is 6'1/1.85 m and is wearing a size Large.
Shell: 74% cotton, 26% nylon. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 80% duck down, 20% waterfowl feathers.
Dry clean only.
Made in Canada.
Supplier Color: Tapenade/Black
Product Code: MK2228M3Q 950